14.7.11

Buttercream fancy pants

Level three, cakes and french pastries, started last week and I have gone into this with complete hatred for it's perfectionist and dainty quality for products. I don't have the patience nor the small hands to produce finely detailed products but I do have the artistic eye. So as much as I dislike making the products I try my best to include what I do enjoy about it more often.

We started last week and have made an assortment of french pastries as well as mousse cakes, butter creams and glazes. My favourite thing to make so far is the chocolate mousse cakes because its process isn't very difficult but the end product looks as though much effort and time went into it :)






1 comment:

Cory Osterberg said...

I need to stop reading this blog... my god it all looks sooo delicious dude.