27.9.11

The last few begins...

The past few weeks have been busy and I'm not sure how I have managed to squeeze in time for myself.

Last week I was stationed in the breads making all sorts of interesting new things I have never seen or tasted before; from kamut bread to cracked wheat, I managed to learn a lot about different flours and how fragile some breads can be. The artisan breads are very nice and with your choice of flavours, making them can be creative and fun.

This week I am stationed at the ovens and although it is very busy it's not as bad as level 1 and 2 since we are now very used to the high volume. I managed to make some biscotti and my parents childhood favourite morning snack, sfogliatelle. :)

Pithivier torte


Horseshoes

Louvres

Conversations

sprouted rye


Vancouver sour


Baguette

Gluten free banana bread

Cornmeal raisin

Pumpernickle

Focaccia

Walnt raisin sour

Sfogliatelle






Oh and if you haven't been to Bella Gelateria on Cordova and Burrard in Vancouver, I advise you to do so :)

No comments: